Elizabeth C. Schneider
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Elizabeth C. Schneider earned her undergraduate degree in journalism at Northwestern University. She attended the University of Tennessee College of Law where she majored in Advocacy and Alternative Dispute Resolution. During her time in law school she worked as an advocate at the Disability Resource Center.
Ms. Schneider has been practicing exclusively in family law since becoming a member of the Georgia bar in 2010. She is certified as a mediator for domestic cases and has also trained as a Guardian ad Litem.
Ms. Schneider was named one of the “Top 40 Under 40” in 2015, and one of the Super Lawyer’s Rising Stars in 2016.
- Georgia, 2010
- Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- B.S. in Journalism, Northwestern University, 2004
- J.D., University of Tennessee, 2010
Certifications and Additional Qualifications
- Neutral Civil Mediator, Registered with the Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution (2010 through present)
- Guardian Ad Litem, Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation, (2012 through present)
- Neutral Domestic Mediator, Registered with the Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution (2014 through present)