Jill M. Byers
Jill joined Stern and Edlin Family Law, P.C. in January 2019. Jill has practiced family law exclusively since 2013. In her role as an associate attorney, Jill advises clients, drafts pleadings and settlement paperwork, negotiates settlements in and outside of mediations, and handles court appearances including status conferences, hearings, and trials.
A native of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Jill has called Georgia home for over twenty years. After graduating from Pope High School in Marietta, she graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Georgia. In 2008, Jill graduated from Georgia State University College of Law where she received honors in Litigation. Jill enjoys practicing family law because she enjoys working closely with her clients and knowing that her efforts help benefits the lives of her clients and their children for years to come. In addition to her years of experience helping families navigate life transitions as an attorney, Jill is also a stepmother. Experiencing the challenges and rewards of having a blended family provides Jill insight which she regularly draws upon while helping her clients.
- Georgia, 2008
- J.D., Georgia State University College of Law, 2008
- B.A. in Sociology, University of Georgia, 2005
Professional Associations and Membership
- Member, Family Law and Women in the Profession Sections of the Atlanta Bar Association
- Member, Georgia Association of Women Lawyers
Honors and Awards
- Honors in Litigation, Georgia Statue University College of Law
- Guardian ad Litem, Atlanta Volunteers Lawyers Foundation